Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Judgement

Joh 12:47-48
And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

He said:
the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
What was the word that He had spoken?
Read verse 47 again:
I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

So according to Jesus the world has been JUDGED SAVED!
And The Last Day was on The Cross! That was The Last Day of Moses Law ruling over the world!
Thank God! Free at LAST Free at LAST, Thank God Almighty we are FREE at Last!

Selah
Geo

3 Comments:

Blogger SteveW said...

"So according to Jesus the world has been JUDGED SAVED!
And The Last Day was on The Cross! That was The Last Day of Moses Law ruling over the world!"

And as stated by the writer of Hebrews....

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. (Heb 9:26 KJV)

The end of the world....the last day....the day of the Lord.

Just what do people think that He meant when He proclaimed, just before going to the cross......"NOW is the JUDGMENT of THIS World"?

The world THEN, under Moses, was judged in Christ and perished in order that all things could be NEW....in Him. All things of the old order died in Him so that all things NOW live, move and have their existence in HIM.

THEN, all under the prince of this world (which was cast out) and NOW the promised Kingdom under the Messiah.

What a contrast...then & now...law & grace...night & day...darkness & light....death & life.

Another thing that Jesus said right before the cross was...Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. (Joh 12:27 KJV)

May all men see and give Him the worth of all that was done there on that day....and in that hour that he died for the sins of the whole world to save us all.

I had a great time today George. It is so good to be around brothers that see the power, the depth, the finality of what was done there and the freedom He granted to us there on that great day.

8:22 PM  
Blogger bruced said...

Couldnt' agree more!

I wish I could be with you guys every day!

I've listened to MW's teaching on Galations. It is awsome! Thanks!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The High Priest Series is also AWESOME!
Thanks Steve!

Peace
Geo

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home