Thursday, November 09, 2006

MORE Self Righteous BULLSHIT!

"From the Christian perspective, we think in terms of prayer, we think in terms of what we call godly counsel, where godly men who are clean themselves insert themselves in the life of the one who is struggling," London said.

I have yet to meet such a man!
OPPS, Wait a minute, I know of ONE!

JESUS!

But NO Olde H.B. means some guru holy man!

I wish I could talk to Ted and tell him of the Jesus I know and how even in the middle of the things he did that hurt others, even in the very act of doing those things he was still the Righteousness of God in Christ!
But I fear he will never hear that message and that he is loved regardless of his performance.

Peace
Geo

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom Reindl said...

Geo,

I would say, find a way to contact him, and tell him; then your wish will come true, and maybe you'll help him start seeing Christ in a whole new way. No one else is going to tell him, because he's surrounded by a cocoon of Law.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Geo said...

Good point Tom!
Maybe I will.

Peace
Geo

3:33 PM  
Blogger SteveW said...

You are so right George. This is BULLSHIT and it stinks to the highest heaven.

6:51 PM  
Blogger bruced said...

Tell him, but he won't believe you. He is so indoctrinated in religion, he will have to suffer a much worse fate to see the truth. Well, that's my guess anyway.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home