Sunday, March 11, 2007

Grace Gathering UPDATE

Last night we had a Conference Call with Mike Williams, Cliff Hazelbaker, Bruce Draganjac, Steve West and myself to round out the plans for The Grace Gathering in August at Cliff's chapel in Straughn, Indiana.

The dates will be August 3-5, 2007
Bruce will be putting up a website with the details in a week or so. ALL who read here are invited!
Mike Williams will be our speaker and we will have plenty of time to get to know one another over the three days. This is one event you DO NOT want to miss! If you love the Gospel of Grace and Peace as do these men and women who will attend you will be glad you came. These people are some of the MOST grace filled individuals I have EVER had the pleasure of meeting. After spending 5 minutes with anyone of them you will feel as though you have known them all of your life.


Grace Gathering 2007

Don't Miss IT!

Peace
Geo

4 Comments:

Blogger Don Hendricks said...

Greetings, brothers,

Does'nt Martin Zender live in Northern Indiana? What a gas that would be as well?

Don in AZ

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope to get there. You'll know if I do, I'll be the one driving the beer truck. :)

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed our conversation with MW and all of you. I feel like your my best friends and I've hardly met you. Amazing what Grace and Peace can do.

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom,
No partaking from the truck until you get there though! hahaha!

Cliff,
I often why it is that most of us are spread out all over the country and world? Sometimes I think it is because a little salt is all that is needed in a certain area in order to flavor ALL!
Indiana will be WELL SALTED in August though!

Peace
Geo

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home